Adding the "move window" function in the the Task Bar
In Windows XP, there was a previous option of moving the window when right clicking on an application in the taskbar. This was especially helpful when using dual monitors, one as a primary and ocassionally using the secondary. When the second monitor
is off, applications still load in that space, so the move function in the taskbar, was a quick way to get the application back into the primary monitor. For the most part, I enjoy the new task bar (except for the removal of quick launch, which fortuantely
has a workaround).
Is there a way to get the move function back when right clicking on an application? The workaround I use now is using keyboard shortcuts, but takes more time and requires memorizing the shortcut (alt-space, down arrow, hold direction arrow wanted).
Keys to the Problem Adding the "move window" function in the the Task Bar
Isn't still available?
Hover your mouse over the tasbar icon of the application (the thumbnail preview appears) > right click on the thumbnail preview > select Move > hold the button and move the window.
Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:
- Click Start.
- Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
- The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
- Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
- "Sfc /scannow"
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Adding the "move window" function in the the Task Bar:
How to Fix Adding the "move window" function in the the Task Bar with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: After an auto update from Windows 8 to 8.1 my display is continuously flickering. [Solved],[Solved] Adobe PDF Maker not working.....,Troubleshooting:Adobe reader 8.1 has stop working but does not update,Fast Solution to Error: Add-in available for managing hidden text?,[Solved] Advanced filter on a different sheet,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded