After I did a system restore the compatablity changed. What happened?
I got a virus so I restored my computer to a previous date of the day before.
When it finished I had noticed desktop icons are gone and almost everything I download cant run and says "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows
you are running.
Check your computer's system information to see weather you need x86 (32-Bit) or x86 (64-bit) versions of the program and contact the software publisher."
This is happening to a lot of programs that worked fine before.
I just bought this computer and use it mainly for gaming.
I paid a lot of money for it so I would assume it comes with a 64 bit operating system, but when I go to the setting my only options
are 16 and 32 bit.
Anwsers to the Problem After I did a system restore the compatablity changed. What happened?
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix After I did a system restore the compatablity changed. What happened?
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After I did a system restore the compatablity changed. What happened?:
How to Fix After I did a system restore the compatablity changed. What happened? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Solution to Error: adsl modem getting hanged while using with usb,How Can I Fix - Advanced filtering Macro does not work afther recording.?,After getting a Blue Screen error, I cannot start XP Mode, get error \"The virtual machine could not be registered because the configuration file does not exist\" Tech Support,Solution to Error: ADDRESS BAR NOT WORKING,Solution to Error: After a virus infection, App Data/Roaming/swcltb.dll is missing from my computer, and fan usage 100% all the time,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded