booting issues, start up, freezes, system repair can't repair
Windows 7 (32 bit) behaves randomly on start up.
Mostly it freezes on the screen saying 'Windows is starting', and the logo does not appear.
Then i reboot it and it goes into recovery and repair mode - it does not find anything there and tends to get stuck there too.
So i again boot it up and choose 'normal Windows mode' and it tends to start up.
Recently, things became really bad and it effectively froze on the desktop (the cursor was moving) and nothing was running.
So i reinstalled Windows but the booting issues refuse to go away.
Also, i have 4 GB of RAM installed and it says 4 GB (2 GB usable)..
Could it be a memory issue?
Keys to the Problem booting issues, start up, freezes, system repair can't repair
Win x32 support only up to 2GB, so that is normal.
However, it Sounds like an hardware problem.
I'll start with memory.
If there are two modules of memory, each 2GB, try to take out one and see if it works stable.
If not, take out the single module and try the second one by itself.
Jack-MVP Windows Networking.
Running System Update Readiness Command
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve booting issues, start up, freezes, system repair can't repair in Windows.
- Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
- Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Reboot your Windows & see if error booting issues, start up, freezes, system repair can't repair is still there.
Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: booting issues, start up, freezes, system repair can't repair:
How to Fix booting issues, start up, freezes, system repair can't repair with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.18.104.22.168 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.22.214.171.124 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.126.96.36.199 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.188.8.131.52 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: [Solved] BOSD and now BOOTMGR is missing,[Solution] Cable Modem w\/Router? - What is the advantage of having a router with my cable modem?,[Solved] Boxes Checked in C:\\Users\\Owner\\Documents\\Cleanup Settings.bat Don't Stay Checked,Button auto start,Troubleshoot:BRAND NEW LAPTOP w\/WINDOWS 7. WILL NOT LOAD AT ALL! Error,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work