ANY Print Freezes and makes program not responding windows 7
When I use the PRINT function, it freezes the program as NOT RESPONDING.
I have to END TASK the program.
I have 4 different printers mapped, but regardless of which printer I use, it just freezes.
Anwsers to the Problem ANY Print Freezes and makes program not responding windows 7
Hello Kiran'n Kiran,
You advised you have 4 printers mapped, did you have this issue before you installed the 4th printer? Are you getting any error messages when your system locks up or after you restart your system? Are you able to print in any program or does it freeze
up regardless of you attempt to print? Have you ever been able to print successfully with all 4 printers set up?
I would suggest looking in Event Viewer, after your system locks up to see if you can get any additional information as to what might be causing this.
Please let us know status.
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: ANY Print Freezes and makes program not responding windows 7:
How to Fix ANY Print Freezes and makes program not responding windows 7 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: APA 6th Edition in Word references [Solved],Another problem with system 32,Solution to Error: Apparent conflict between Live Mail and Windows Mail when both lap top and desk top on?,How to Resolve - All the Chromium-based are not working...?,Tech Support: any year calendar template does not show dates,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open