Are changes to the local or group policy saved in the Registry?
In the Pro version of Windows 7, are the changes to the local & group policies saved in the Registry or in some file? I'm wondering if I can "hack" the Registry in the Home Premium version & get basically the same results as I would in the Pro version.
Solutions to the Problem Are changes to the local or group policy saved in the Registry?
If they want Windows 7 to perform like Professional, you would need to purchase an upgrade to Professional:
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Are changes to the local or group policy saved in the Registry?:
How to Fix Are changes to the local or group policy saved in the Registry? with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: [Solution] attaching photos to hotmail emails,Troubleshoot:backup does not start 2 Error,How to Fix Error - Back up & Image an External USB Hard drive to an External USB Hard drive using Windows 7 native app -possible or not ??,How to Fix - Attempting to add my AIU e-mail address to my Blackberry Tour.?,Fast Solution to Problem: Auto Insert of Blank even pages,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?