Wednesday, September 7, 2016

How to Fix - can't download itunes?

can't download itunes

Today, I tried to download itunes on this computer, but when I tried it wouldn't display the content because it wasn't "secure" so I went to the information bar and said for it to display the content, so the text loaded, but the download button still would
not come up and I had the same message on the top, so I went to tools, then to Internet Options and I changed my settings to allow almost everything because I wasn't sure what this was under, and I was going to change it back once I completed my download,
but now I still cannot view the download button and the information bar says "Your current security settings put your compyter at risk.
Click here to change your security settings..." What do I do?

I have a HP Pavilion dv6233se Entertainment Notebook PC with Windows Vista.

Can you please help because I'm having so many problems with this computer (and almost every other computer I have owned) so if this doesn't get fixed I'll probably get a Mac.

Anwsers to the Problem can't download itunes

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hello megmarierox,

 Thank you for using Microsoft Windows Vista Forums.

 Have you recently made any changes to your operating system?  What version of Internet Explorer are you currently using?  I would first suggest reseting Internet Explorer.  This will also change the settings you made changes to, so you won't be at risk.  Also
I would like for you clear your cookies and cache.  I have added steps below also.  Also are you downloading Itunes from a third party site or going to
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/?  Please let us know status.  Thanks!


1.


Close any Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.


2.


Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button, and then clicking
Internet Explorer.


3.


Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.


4.


Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.


5.


In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click
Reset.


6.


When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click
Close, click OK, and then click OK again.


7.


Close Internet Explorer.
Your changes will take effect the next time you open Internet Explorer.

Open Internet Explorer-> Select 'Tools'-> 'Internet Options'-> Beside Browser History select 'Delete'-> then you have the option to clear all, but at leaset clear cache and cookies.  

Close out all Internet Explorer windows then reopen and test.



James Microsoft Answers Support Engineer Visit our
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Boot in Safe Mode:

  • Open Run command as previously described
  • Type MSConfig
  • Click on Boot tab
  • Tick Safe boot in Boot option
  • Select Network
  • Click Apply and OK
  • Reboot your system

Your system will boot in Safe mode with Networking. You may now try and open Windows Store and should not see any errors.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: can't download itunes:

How to Fix can't download itunes with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: How to Download Toshiba Satellite A205-S5833 Supervisor Password Utility v.1.48.0.8C r2 driver,How to Download Toshiba Satellite C675-S7104 Laptop Checkup v.2.0.13.11 driver,How Can I Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L655-S5117 Face Recognition v.3.1.3 driver,Method to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L845D-SP4328KL Atheros LAN Driver v.2.1.0.5,How to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite R930 Network Device ID Registry Setting Tool v.3.0.32.4 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.8.17.12.6686,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.11.6.0.1030,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.9.3.0.1019,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.9.1.1.1015,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: How to Fix - Can't access printer setting?,can not open exsisting documents with professional says i need to find another program such as office 2007. do i need to buy that as well?,Fast Solution to Error: can't defrag, task scheduler not started, but it is,Tech Support: Can you size individual cell in Excel?,How Can You Fix - Can Word's track changes comments print in the outside border??,Can I safely remove earlier versions on my pc,Can I rotate a graph so it shows on my page sideways?,Can I safely ignore Office file validation alert message?,Can I send a JPEG file in a PDF form ?,can I review when my computer has been accessed from outside my home?

No comments:

Post a Comment